Pull up your multi-colored tube socks and lace up your skates (or your blades!), we’re giving this party a vintage flair for our Roller Rink Nostalgia Design Challenge.
If disco dancing on wheels and the glow of neon lights is your idea of a Saturday night well spent, then we want to see your best repeating pattern that celebrates the retro aesthetic of this classic pastime.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 58
Roller Rink Nostalgia Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 01/03/2020: Submissions open
- 02/18/2020: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 02/20/2020: Public voting opens
- 02/25/2020: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 02/27/2020: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Hidden HawaiianVote Now
Winners to be announced January 21
Reimagined Damask WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 19 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 21
Yellow and GraySee the Challenge
Submissions close January 26 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 28
Year of the OxSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 2 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 4
PatchworkSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 9 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 11
TalismansSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 16 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 18