From playful animals and woodland adventures, to the perfect storybook ending, show us what your whimsical wonderland would’ve looked like when you were a child.
We can’t get enough of wallpaper and the Spoonflower community couldn’t agree more! This week we’re taking the home decor trend on a magical adventure and challenging you to create a wallpaper pattern that is bursting at the seams with imagination.
Pro tip: Wallpaper patterns make the biggest impact when design elements are 12”-24” and set at a basic repeat.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 61
Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed as Spoonflower wallpaper on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 10/04/2019: Submissions open
- 11/19/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 11/21/2019: Public voting opens
- 12/03/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 12/05/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Hidden HawaiianVote Now
Winners to be announced January 21
Reimagined Damask WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 19 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 21
Yellow and GraySee the Challenge
Submissions close January 26 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 28
Year of the OxSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 2 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 4
PatchworkSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 9 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 11
TalismansSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 16 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 18