From the cool cats to the yoga cats, to the big cats and the silly cats, your challenge this week is to create a repeating pattern featuring your favorite feline.
The Spoonflower community has proven they’re smitten for kittens and on the prowl for meowvelous designs to use for DIY projects like cat bandanas and beds. No matter what your purr-fect vision will entail, we know it’ll be the cat’s meow.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 60
Feline Frenzy Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 07/05/2019: Submissions open
- 07/30/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 08/01/2019: Public voting opens
- 08/06/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 08/08/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
KaleidoscopeSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced November 21
Whimsical Wonderland WallpaperSee the Challenge
Voting begins November 21
Jewel-Tone '70sSee the Challenge
Submissions close December 3 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins December 5
Pop Art CitrusSee the Challenge
Submissions close December 10 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins December 12