From farming field patchworks and grids of city streets to winding paths of rivers and highways and speckled crowds at the beach, what do you see from a bird’s-eye view?
Most of us spend our days with our feet firmly on the ground, which makes seeing things from a higher perspective extra special! For this week’s design challenge, we are taking flight to see the world through the eyes of our feathered friends in the sky.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 65
Bird’s-Eye View Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 05/03/2019: Submissions open
- 06/18/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 06/20/2019: Public voting opens
- 06/25/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 06/27/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Winners to be announced November 14
KaleidoscopeSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 12 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 14
Whimsical Wonderland WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 19 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 21
Jewel-Tone '70sSee the Challenge
Submissions close December 3 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins December 5
Pop Art CitrusSee the Challenge
Submissions close December 10 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins December 12