Princess Awesome makes clothes that honor all the amazing things girls love, from dinosaurs to sparkles, STEM to twirling, adventure to dress-up. Help the Princess Awesome team find the next design to be featured on their twirly dresses or comfy leggings by creating a repeating pattern that’s the perfect combination of clever, fun, and non-traditional for girls.
This July we’re welcoming back a familiar design challenge partner and saying “hello” to a brand new one! The STEM inspired challenge with our friends at Princess Awesome will have you twirling with excitement, and our second coloring book challenge with the coloring app Lake, will have you working up an appetite. We can’t wait to see where your designs take you this month.
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 25 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 10
Clothes That Rule. Like She Does.
Princess Awesome is a company founded by women - mothers - who want girls to be able to express themselves through their clothing. We are committed to making clothes that girls want to wear, and that parents want to see on their daughters. Our guiding principle is to listen to what girls like to wear, do, and play, and to make that available to them - so girls can wear all that they are.Princess Awesome
Princess Awesome Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs. Princess Awesome will choose the first prize winner from the top 25 popularly-voted designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 06/01/2018: Submissions open
- 06/26/2018: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 06/28/2018: Public voting opens
- 07/03/2018: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 07/05/2018: Spoonflower will announce the winner
It's a Punderful Life Tea TowelSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced September 27
Illustrated Animals Tea TowelSee the Challenge
Submissions close September 25 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins September 27
Recipe Tea TowelSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 2 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 4
Limited Color PaletteSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 9 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 11
Cut & Sew Fat Quarter ProjectSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 16 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 18
Gender Neutral Nursery WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 23 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 25