Bundle up because we’re heading to the North Pole for this week’s challenge. Overcome the cold and create a repeating design featuring any of the creatures (narwhals, whales, polar bears just to name a few!) you might see scurrying across the snowy tundra.
December’s design inspiration will test your creativity as we explore a wide range of themes. From four-legged friends to one-of-a-kind tattoos (and everything in between!), there’s bound to be something for every type of artist. Keep reading to find out which themes will pique your interest most (we hope all of them!) during December’s design challenge.
- 1 first place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 25 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 10
Arctic Animals Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 3 PM EST.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 11/03/2017: Submissions open
- 12/12/2017: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 12/14/2017: Public voting opens
- 12/19/2017: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 12/21/2017: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Retro Bar Cart Tea TowelSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced September 20
It's a Punderful Life Tea TowelSee the Challenge
Voting begins September 20
Illustrated Animals Tea TowelSee the Challenge
Submissions close September 25 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins September 27
Recipe Tea TowelSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 2 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 4
Limited Color PaletteSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 9 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 11
Cut & Sew Fat Quarter ProjectSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 16 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 18