Using a bold but limited color palette, channel a winter wonderland using sleek abstract shapes to create a repeating design inspired by the coldest time of the year. Black and white are optional, and you must use at least 2 of the following colors: Platinum (#DFE1E8), Roman Silver (#818A96), Sunglow (#FFCC36),Oxford Blue (#031D44), Cobalt (#092E96). No additional or color variations accepted.
In the midst of holiday making, hosting dinner parties and baking cookies to the point of losing track of how many dozen you’ve made, it’s easy to see why this time of the year can fly by. Escape the busyness of the holidays, even if just for a few hours, with the November design challenge. Whether it’s limited color palettes or larger than life designs, your hardest challenge this month will be remembering to get back to your to-do list!
- 1 first place winner each week will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 25 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 10
Winter Mod Limited Color Palette Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 10/13/2017: Submissions open
- 10/24/2017: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 10/26/2017: Public voting opens
- 10/31/2017: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 11/02/2017: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Sports & LeisureSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced August 6
Small-Scale Tools of the TradeSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 4 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 6
MushroomsSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 11 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 13
Climbing Vines WallpaperSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 18 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 20