It’s time to round out the year with our annual calendar tea towel tradition–a ritual at once bringing closure and welcoming the oncoming year and all that it holds. Before 2016 comes to an end, design a tea towel calendar to bring on 2017. It’ll be New Year’s Eve before you know it.
It’s time to round out the year with our annual calendar tea towel tradition–a ritual at once bringing closure and welcoming the oncoming year and all that it holds. Before 2016 comes to an end, design a tea towel calendar to bring on 2017. It’ll be New Year’s Eve before you know it. Roostery, Spoonflower’s new sister brand focusing on individual expression with custom home goods, has just released their new line of chairs. In celebration, one grand-prize winner will receive a Maran slipper chair from Roostery upholstered with Eco Canvas in the design of their choice ($469 value). The rest of the top 10 winners will receive oneLinen Cotton Canvas Orpington tea towel in their own winning design from Roostery ($17 value).
One grand-prize winner will receive a Maran slipper chair from Roostery upholstered with Eco Canvas in design of their choice ($469 value). As always, shipping is free on all Roostery chairs. The rest of the top ten winners will receive one custom Linen Cotton Canvas Orpington tea towels in their own winning design from Roostery ($17 value). Designs voted into the top 11-25 will be automatically be proofed and made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace ($5 value). The top 25 will be determined by the designs that receive the greatest number of votes by the time contest voting closes at 3 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, October 26, 2016. All decisions by the Spoonflower as to eligibility of voters, votes, or submitted designs are final. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent of any prize element will be permitted. Other expenses are not included and are winner’s sole responsibility unless indicated herein as being awarded. Winners are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any applicable federal, state and/or local taxes on his/her prize. Winners agree and acknowledges that the Sponsor may share his/her name, address and other contact information with one or more third parties in connection with the awarding and/or delivery of the prize.
The rest of the Top 25
2017 Calendars Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (27” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs. The grand-prize winner will be the fabric design with the most votes.
- Designs previously published on the Internet are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 09/12/2016: Submissions open
- 10/18/2016: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 10/20/2016: Public voting opens
- 10/26/2016: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 10/27/2016: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Animal PrintsSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced January 17
Moon Landing with Princess AwesomeSee the Challenge
Voting begins January 17
RockabillySee the Challenge
Submissions close January 22 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 24
Coral Limited Color PaletteSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 29 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 31
Desert ModernismSee the Challenge
Submissions close February 5 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 7
PysankySee the Challenge
Submissions close February 12 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 14