Everyone knows the finishing touch to the perfect gift is a thoughtful tag. Let seasonal poinsettias inspire a gift tag design that can be cut out of peel & stick wallpaper swatches, gift wrap or even fabric. Entires will be previewed on an 8" x 8" test swatch size and should repeat.
Everyone knows the finishing touch to the perfect gift is a thoughtful tag. Let seasonal poinsettias inspire a gift tag design that can be cut out of peel & stick wallpaper swatches, gift wrap or even fabric. Take inspiration from our 2012 “Gift Tag” contest winners.
One popularly voted grand-prize winner will receive $200 in Spoonflower credit. The rest of the top 10 winners each week will receive $20.00 in Spoonflower credit. The top 25 popularly voted designs (provided the designers are already verified sellers) will be automatically made available for sale in the Marketplace where they will receive 10% commission on every sale — no $5.00 swatch required! In addition to cash prizes, the top 10 will receive additional exposure in our email newsletters, professional photography of their printed designs, and social media mentions.
The rest of the Top 10
Poinsettia Gift Tags Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a test swatch size (8” x 8”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs. The grand-prize winner will be the fabric design with the most votes.
- Designs previously published on the Internet are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes
- 10/10/2016: Submissions open
- 11/01/2016: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 11/03/2016: Public voting opens
- 11/09/2016: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 11/10/2016: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Botanical Block PrintVote Now
Winners to be announced October 18
Farm to Tea TowelSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 17 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 19
Winter Mod Limited Color PaletteSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 24 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins October 26
Lake Black and White Coloring BookSee the Challenge
Submissions close October 31 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins November 2
Large Scale FragmentationSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 7 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 9
GingerbreadSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 14 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 16
HyggeSee the Challenge
Submissions close November 28 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins November 30