The smell of freshly baked gingerbread is just the sign we need to know it’s officially the holiday season. Whether you’re all about building your dream gingerbread house, creating the picture-perfect gingerbread family or enjoying time spent baking in the kitchen, this week’s challenge will leave you craving a gumdrop nose!
In the midst of holiday making, hosting dinner parties and baking cookies to the point of losing track of how many dozen you’ve made, it’s easy to see why this time of the year can fly by. Escape the busyness of the holidays, even if just for a few hours, with the November design challenge. Whether it’s limited color palettes or larger than life designs, your hardest challenge this month will be remembering to get back to your to-do list!
- 1 first place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- The 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 25 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
The rest of the Top 10
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 3 PM EST.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 10/13/2017: Submissions open
- 11/14/2017: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 11/16/2017: Public voting opens
- 11/28/2017: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 11/30/2017: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Four WheelsVote Now
Winners to be announced June 28
Princess AwesomeSee the Challenge
Submissions close June 26 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins June 28
Emerald ForestSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 3 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 5
Medical ProfessionsSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 10 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 12
Circles Are the New TriangleSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 17 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 19
Food Frenzy Lake Coloring BookSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 24 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 26