Pick your favorite letter (or all of them!) and circus animals to create a nursery-worthy design sure to awe and inspire the party guests at Operation Shower! Black and white are optional, and you must use at least 2 of the following colors: Green (#01AC54 ), Powder Blue (#BFE9E5 ), Cobalt Blue (#2A41A1 ), Orange (#FE8000 ) or Red (#FE0000 ). Transparent variations will not be accepted.
Ladies and gentlemen, step right up to the greatest design show on Earth! Grab your peanuts and cotton candy because we’re heading under the big top with our July design challenge partners, Operation Shower®! While there’s no limit to your creativity, this month’s challenge will highlight four different limited color palettes to coordinate with Operation Shower’s August circus inspired baby shower! As a big top bonus, all of the top 3 winners from each design challenge in July will automatically be in the running to be selected as a featured design at Operation’s Shower Under the Big Top baby shower during the PGA TOUR's The Northern Trust tournament.
- 1 first place winner each week (4 total, 1 per theme) will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- The 2nd place (4 total, 1 per theme) winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place (4 total, 1 per theme) winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 25 popularly-voted designs from each theme (100 total, 25 per theme) will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale -- no $5 swatch required.
- In addition, each of the top 3 winners from each design challenge (12 total, 3 per theme) in July will automatically be in the running to be selected as a featured fabric design at Operation’s Shower Under the Big Top baby shower during the PGA TOUR's The Northern Trust tournament. Designs to be featured will be chosen by Operation Shower event designers and featured fabric designs will receive standard Spoonflower commission rates.
The rest of the Top 10
Animal Alphabet Limited Color Palette Operation Shower Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 06/02/2017: Submissions open
- 07/04/2017: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 07/06/2017: Public voting opens
- 07/11/2017: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 07/13/2017: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Arctic AnimalsVote Now
Winners to be announced December 21
TattoosSee the Challenge
Submissions close December 19 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins December 21
Center StageSee the Challenge
Submissions close December 26 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins December 28
African Art Memphis Brooks Museum of ArtSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 2 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 4
Spanish TilesSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 9 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 11
Greek ArtSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 16 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 18
KilimSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 23 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins January 25
OrigamiSee the Challenge
Submissions close January 30 at 3 p.m. EST,
Voting begins February 1