It’s time to get cozy après ski in the Alpine Chalet of your dreams. Whether it’s a roaring fire, hot cocoa, or a log cabin deep in the Swiss Alps, conjure up a Chalet scene that will make us want to hang up our snowshoes and stay awhile. Entries will be previewed on an 8" x 8" test swatch size and should repeat.
It’s time to get cozy après ski in the Alpine Chalet of your dreams. Whether it’s a roaring fire, hot cocoa, or a log cabin deep in the Swiss Alps, conjure up a Chalet scene that will make us want to hang up our snowshoes and stay awhile. Designs should be scaled for gift wrap, so try to keep design elements on the smaller side.
One popularly voted grand-prize winner will receive $200 in Spoonflower credit. The rest of the top 10 winners each week will receive $20.00 in Spoonflower credit. The top 25 popularly voted designs (provided the designers are already verified sellers) will be automatically made available for sale in the Marketplace where they will receive 10% commission on every sale — no $5.00 swatch required! In addition to cash prizes, the top 10 will receive additional exposure in our email newsletters, professional photography of their printed designs, and social media mentions.
The rest of the Top 10
Alpine Chalet Gift Wrap Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a test swatch size (8” x 8”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs. The grand-prize winner will be the fabric design with the most votes.
- Designs previously published on the Internet are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes
- 10/10/2016: Submissions open
- 11/08/2016: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 11/10/2016: Public voting opens
- 11/16/2016: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 11/17/2016: Spoonflower will announce the winner
Medical ProfessionsSee the Challenge
Winners to be announced July 19
Circles Are the New TriangleSee the Challenge
Voting begins July 19
Food Frenzy Lake Coloring BookSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 24 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins July 26
Tacos and BurritosSee the Challenge
Submissions close July 31 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 2
1920sSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 7 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 9
1950sSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 14 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 16
1960sSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 21 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 23
Victorian EraSee the Challenge
Submissions close August 28 at 3 p.m. EDT,
Voting begins August 30