To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
Combine my vision with yours by requesting a custom version. Comment on the design itself or send a private message to the "sef" designer account.
The evolution of a universe, through physics to chemistry and biology via mathematics, in recipe form. Diagrams not to scale! The atomic nucleus is helium 4. The molecule is gaseous methane (CH4). The crystal structure is diamond (face-centred cubic form of carbon). The DNA is non-specific in its bases. The body plan question mark is a snail shell and a curled woodlouse or an ammonite and a trilobite.
• In any convenient dimensions, inflate rapidly with mass-energy and allow time to expand and cool.
• Some clumping will naturally occur.
• The mixture will also be self-heating and self-stirring, forming the rest of the ingredients on its own.
• Further self-assembly and structural reorganisation will follow apace - proceeding from physics to chemistry to biology via mathematics.
• There is no predefined point at which the process is complete but some areas will be more edible than others.
• Serves uncountable zillions of entities.
• more science designs
• other hexagon designs
• design index