To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
Cheater quilt. One yard (42x36) will yield enough for the front of one 36x42 quilt. Buy multiple yards and sew them together for a larger quilt.
The whiteness of your white depends on the fabric base chosen. The whitest whites are the poplin, sateen, and twill. The rest are varying degrees of off-white.
Each square is 6" x 6". Cut them apart for a traditional quilt, or follow the instructions below for a cheater quilt.
Instructions for Cheater Quilt:
1. Wash all fabric (front and back) and iron
2. Cut a piece of quilt batting the same size as the fabric
3. Place the batting in between the two fabrics, with the RIGHT sides of fabrics facing OUT, and pin in place
4. Using the print on the quilt fabric as a guide, sew the 3 layers together along the quilt square lines to make them look like a traditional quilt
5. Sew quilt binding around the edges to finish the quilt