One yard yields 22 completed flags. You just provide extra wide double fold bias tape.
1. Cut out flags along lines
2. Lay 2 triangle shapes, right sides together
3. Using about 1/4â€ seam allowance, sew the longs sides of the triangles together (Leave the top short side open.)
4. Turn the triangle right-side out
5. Iron your triangle to remove wrinkles
6. Repeat for all triangles. (1 yard yeilds 22 finished triangles that are about 6.5â€ wide x 8.5â€ tall)
7. Arrange your flags in the order you would like
8. Sew extra wide double fold bias tape (not included) across the top of your triangles to complete.
What we do and how we do it.
Wallpaper Coverage Calculator
Based on the dimensions you provide, this calculator will determine the number of custom-length sections of paper you'll need to cover any surface. If the height of your surface varies, input the tallest dimension in order for the pattern to line up correctly.
Enter your dimensions in feet (1 foot is 30.48 cm).