To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
Patterns look like they've been hand painted with watercolors. In pastel pink, blue, and lavender.
One yard yields 22 completed flags.
The whiteness of your white depends on the fabric base chosen. The whitest whites are the poplin, sateen, and twill. The rest are varying degrees of off-white.
One yard yields 22 completed flags. You just provide extra wide double fold bias tape.
1. Cut out flags along lines
2. Lay 2 triangle shapes, right sides together
3. Using about 1/4â€ seam allowance, sew the longs sides of the triangles together (Leave the top short side open.)
4. Turn the triangle right-side out
5. Iron your triangle to remove wrinkles
6. Repeat for all triangles. (1 yard yeilds 22 finished triangles that are about 6.5â€ wide x 8.5â€ tall)
7. Arrange your flags in the order you would like
8. Sew extra wide double fold bias tape (not included)
across the top of your triangles to complete.