Hellephant Nursery Cheater Quilt
One yard (42x36) will yield the front for one quilt. Buy a yard of coordinating fabric for the back.
The whiteness of your white depends on the fabric base chosen. The whitest whites are the poplin, sateen, and twill. The rest are varying degrees of off-white.
1. Wash all fabric (front and back) and iron
2. Cut a piece of quilt batting the same size as the fabric (42x36)
3. Place the batting in between the two fabrics, with the RIGHT sides of fabrics facing OUT, and pin in place
4. Using the print on the quilt fabric as a guide, sew the 3 layers together along the quilt square lines to make them look like a traditional quilt
5. Sew quilt binding around the edges to finish the quilt
What we do and how we do it.
Wallpaper Coverage Calculator
Based on the dimensions you provide, this calculator will determine the number of custom-length sections of paper you'll need to cover any surface. If the height of your surface varies, input the tallest dimension in order for the pattern to line up correctly.
Enter your dimensions in feet (1 foot is 30.48 cm).