© Su Schaefer 2012
- Whirling Dervish Competition, 1968 on pale blue decorative tiles,
- Whirling Dervish Competition, 1966 on mid-blue decorative tiles,
- Whirling Dervish Competition, 1965 on pale gray decorative tiles,
- Whirling Dervish Competition, 1964 on red, blue & gray checkerboard decorative tiles, and
- a matching checkerboard of decorative tiles in the same colors without the dervishes.
Original: Watercolor (tiled floor) and metallic oils (dervishes) on paper. Designed as a half-drop for a basic repeat.
[Fabric: 450 ppi, Wallpaper: 200, Gift wrap: 278 ppi]
What we do and how we do it.
Wallpaper Coverage Calculator
Based on the dimensions you provide, this calculator will determine the number of custom-length sections of paper you'll need to cover any surface. If the height of your surface varies, input the tallest dimension in order for the pattern to line up correctly.
Enter your dimensions in feet (1 foot is 30.48 cm).