To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
A cute froggy bean bag. Buy this swatch and the matching 'froggy beanbag bottom' swatch to make a froggy beanbag. (or you can just buy this swatch and use any nice cotton fabric as the bottom.)
Collect the set of Froggy, Taddy and Spawny Beanbags
How to Make Froggy Bean Bag.
1. Cut around froggy and froggy bottom (or use froggy as a template if using your own fabric for the bottom.)
2. Sew right sides together around froggy leaving bum edge open.
3. Cut into seams on curves and corners.
4. Turn out and lightly stuff toes/feet and legs.
5. Pour beans or plastic pellets into the main body until about 3/4 full. *
6. Sew closed opening.
* You can make an inner bag for the beans if you want out of scrap cotton.