Want Free Shipping Every Day? Learn How.
Preview scale: 8.0 x 8.0 inches. Show Rulers
<a href='http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/811207-matilda-bird-rose-by-natasha_k_' title = 'MATILDA_BIRD_ROSE by natasha_k_ on Spoonflower - custom fabric'><img src='http://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0081/1207/rrMATILDA_BIRD_ROSE_shop_preview.png' alt='MATILDA_BIRD_ROSE'/></a>
Change DPI Base size is 150
Designs by natasha_k_
Hi there! I'm a fabric/ textile nut with a passion for design, sewing, crafting and all related media. Thanks for viewing my work and for your comments. LOVE!
Visit this designer's shop
Two sided bird ornament
cut and sew (2399),
Log in or Sign up
to add a comment.
1. Cut along white edge of bird, follow scissors.
2. Turn the two pieces, right side in and match birds.
3. Stitch the two pieces together, sewing along dotted line and leaving small opening through birds' belly.
4. Cut and clip corners or excess fabric.
5. Turn the bird inside out and stuff gently with fiber filling, cotton or poly.
6. Stitch opening at belly, attach string or ribbon at top and enjoy!
Posted almost 5 years ago.
© 2008-2015 Spoonflower Inc