To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
© 2011 Copyright Amy King
• Cut out both sides of peacock ornament and both sides of decorative ribbon.
• Place right sides of peacock together. Do the same for the ribbon.
• Sew the ribbon along both edges. Turn right side out and iron flat.
• Make a loop with the ribbon and insert the loop end into the top of the ornament, leaving ½” for seam allowance.
• Start sewing ornament from lower left hand side and continue along until the lower right hand side. Leave a gap at the bottom. Trim the edges close to seam with pinking shears.
• Turn the ornament right side out and iron it flat. Also iron ribbon flat.
• Insert poly fill batting through the gap and stuff ornament. Use the end of a pencil to put batting into edges. Using small stitches, close up the gap.
• Hang from Christmas tree and enjoy!