To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
Some of my favorite Halloween creeps o'lantern-ified! One yard makes 4 different faces. 1 Vamp o' Lantern, 1 Skel o' Lantern, 1 Wolf o' Lantern, and 1 Spook o' Lantern.
Directions: (as copied from project)
• Cut around solid outlines. These act as seam allowance.
• Stitch together each pumpkin segment, facing right side in, two together at a time.
• Stitch one (1) large octogon to bottom of pumpkin and stuff with filler of choice
• Stitch together stem (small octogon and 8 trapezoids) and stuff with filler of choice.
• Stitch stem together with one large octogon on the bottom. Attach to top of pumpkin.
• Knot matching thread to the base of the stem in between a segment. Run thread down seam. Pull thread tight to “sculpt” the pumpkin and knot at bottom.
• Repeat around pumpkin.
• Trim threads and enjoy!