To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
This cute, if slightly grumpy looking, bear needs a home to hibernate in. To put him all together, just follow the instructions below.
1. Cut out arms, legs, and ears with a 3/8 inch seam allowance.
Tip: to remember which is which, cut out the text as well and pin it to the corresponding body part.
2. Sew right sides together of arms, legs, and ears, leaving them open where they will attach to the body.
3. Turn the arms, legs, and ears right side out and stuff as much or as little as you like, leaving the areas that will attach to the body unstuffed. You can use fiberfill, cotton filling, or beans (uncooked!).
4. Cut out the front and back of the bear around the light blue edge.
5. Pin the arms, legs, and ears to the corresponding parts of the bear front. Make sure the fronts are facing the front of the bear.
6. (Optional) Sew the arms, legs, and ears to the front of the bear to hold them in place.
7. Pin the back of the bear to the front (right sides together) with the arms, legs, and ears in between.
8. Sew the bear together with a 3/8 inch seam allowance. Leave a 2 inch opening on the side of the bear.
9. Turn the bear right side out and stuff him.
10. Hand stitch the opening closed with a slip stitch.
11. Enjoy your new bear friend.