It‘s not the question about the chicken and the egg. It‘s the question what do you see first. A rabbit or a duck? (both have the same shape) I don't care! I see a helpful team for almost any slight emergency in the nursery.
The incredible Fritz 'First Aid' Bunny and the sweetheart Emma 'Emergency' Duck!
1. cut out all pieces (the grey border is your seam alowance)
2. pin together two pieces - with the wrong side of fabric facing out
3. sew two parts together with leaving a gap between the red markings for turning
4. cut V‘s in curves and corners - be careful!
5. turn the right side out
6. stuff with polyester fibre or other stuffing to make soft pillow toys
7. close gap by hand sewing
For making real helpfull emergency/first aid helpers you can also fill it with cherry pits. Then you can heat them up in the microwave or cool them down in the freezer. The cushion holds its temperature for up to thirty minutes, and helps to reduce stomachache, slight bruises, toothache and of course cold feet!
Please, make sure that all seams are sewn firmly to prevent cherry pits can be swallowed!
And please do not forget to hug Fritz and Emma regularly! Thanks alot!
pssssst ...try this out!
because the bunny & the duck have exact the same outline, you can also mix both characters and you get a ‚two in one‘ plushie. On one side it is Emma 'Emergency' Duck & on the other side it is Fritz 'First Aid' Bunny.