To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
* Yes, I've changed this kit after those pictures, the little teal ellie become a bigger brownish double side ellie.
In a Fat Quarter of quilting weight, you will have:
- 1 Big Elephant
- 1 Big Flower
- 1 little Ellie brownish (or 2 if you use another coordinating fabric of your choice for their back)
- 2 little flowers for making 2 keychains
Mini How-to for the Keychains
I've drawn how to sew a little "loop cord"
* I've changed the kit for adding the brownish Ellie, instead of having the instructions on the FQ, but feel free to ask for the prior version if you want the instructions to be included in the kit as before
1) basic sewing skills, and sewing machine.
2) Stuffing material. (little cords, optional for flowerly keychains)
1. Cut along the dashed line.
2. Put for each pair of images, both pieces, right sides facing (little red flowers are meant to be one flower with one dotted background)
3. Put 2 pins or anything to mark the gap you will leave open (without sewing it)
4. Sew along, leaving 1/4 inch of margin
5. Remember not to sew the gap!
6. turn around and stuff, using that gap.
7. When stuffed, hand-sew that gap, closing it
8. Enjoy!! :)
PS.: You can make 2 stuffed keychains with the little red flowers (In that case, remember to sew a little cord in step 4, for making a loop and being able to attach the key when you turn it around)
The big red flower and the brownish ellie, can be either little plushies or pincushions, and you can make one of each, OR using another different fabric of your own for their background, you will have 2 big red flowers and 2 brownish ellies, as pincushions... 4 pincushions in total!!! :D