To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
UPDATED: seam allowances addes and colors adjusted to the new color profile
Fun and colorful skirt featuring Polish folk cutout patterns. Available for all fabrics except Quilting weight and Silk Crepe de Chine.
Skirt is small adult size, would stretch to about 37'' with maximum lenght of 23''. It can be made shorter or smaller by readjusting the elastic.
1. Cut all elements and zigzag the raw edges.
2. Sew the skirt side seems right sides together.
3. Sew the belt parts along the short side, right sides together.
4. Now fold the belt (right side facing out) and sew the long sides together to make a tunell.
5. Pin the belt to the top of the skirt right sides together and sew.
6. Put elastic through the tunell and secure ends with safety pins.
7. Fold the skirt right sides together and sew along side and the belt (go back and forth a couple of times where elastic ends to secure it)
8. Hem the bottom. Ready!
This is the simplest way to sew this skirt I came out with but it can be made in a couple different ways. Please tell me if there are any mistakes or wrong terms in the instructions so I could correct them