To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
Dianne Annelli © all rights reserved
• Colors in this design: sky blue, warm apricot, black and grass green on white
Sewing your own set of napkins is easy!
Just cut along the 18 in pre-outlined squares, iron edges over twice at about
one quarter inch and sew along edges with a coordinating thread.
• I recommend using quilters cotton or organic cotton.
• Pattern displays beautifully any way you fold your napkins.
• Great gift giving idea!
• All napkins are artist marked.
Links to other fabrics:
• View my ever growing napkin collection
Other hummingbird napkin combos available:
: Black and white only.
: sky blue, warm red, black and grass green.
: soft blue, golden yellow and two shades of faded green
• Happy Hummingbirds
: Slightly different style. This is my 5th place winning fabric
in the bird contest reworked into a napkin design in pale blue, peach and black.
I would be happy to help you if there are any
patterns you would like in a different size or color combination.
My designs are independently illustrated by me and
protected by copyright. All rights reserved. Please support me
by not copying my art. Contact me if you want to license my designs.