Announcing Poly Crepe de Chine!
Instructions for Assembly:-
1. Cut out the two matching outer stocking shapes and two matching lining stocking shapes along the narrow, black cutting lines.
2. For quilted stocking, cut two stocking shaped pieces of fusible fleece the same size as the stockings. Iron these onto the BACK of the outer stocking pieces as per manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Quilt these outer stocking shapes.
4. Place outer stocking shapes right sides together and stitch together on the sewing line (inner edge of palest pink), leave the top open.
5, Stitch the stocking lining shapes together using the same method.
6. From matching fabric strip, make a hanging loop. Attach to back seam of outer stocking.
7. Place outer and lining stocking shapes together. Match seams and pin in place. Stitch together on the sewing line, leaving a gap wide enough (approximately three inches) to turn it right sides out.
8. Close the gap with an invisible ladder stitch.
9. Top stitch around the upper edge of the stocking.
Use bonus heart shapes to make a pocket for the stocking.
Use bonus heart shapes to make tree ornaments, appliques or gift labels.