Want Free Shipping Every Day? Learn How.
Preview scale: 42.0 x 36.0 inches. Show Rulers
<a href='http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/3058575-mother-earth-market-bag-by-cjldesigns' title = 'Mother Earth Market Bag by cjldesigns on Spoonflower - custom fabric'><img src='http://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0305/8575/rrMother_Earth_Market_Bag_shop_preview.png' alt='Mother Earth Market Bag'/></a>
Change DPI Base size is 150
Collection: Cut and sew panel designs
I am a graphic designer from the Adelaide Hills in South Australia with a love of fabric design and illustration. I hope you enjoy looking at my designs.
Visit this designer's shop
Cut and Sew panel for market tote or alternatively two cushions. Extra fabric & panels for zipper pouch or additional pocket available on wider fabric
1. CUT OUT PANELS
2. PIN FRONT PANELS RIGHT SIDES TOGETHER AND STITCH AROUND LEAVING TOP OPEN
3. PIN LINING RIGHT SIDES TOGETHER AND STITCH AROUND LEAVING TOP OPEN AND TWO INCH OPENING AT BASE
4. FOLD STRAP IN HALF LENGTHWAYS RIGHT SIDE FACING IN AND STITCH ALONG LONG OPEN EDGE
5. CUT IN HALF TO FORM TWO HANDLES
6. PIN LINING AND FRONT PANELS RIGHT SIDES TOGETHER AND INSERT HANDLES INSIDE SO ONLY RAW EDGE OF HANDLE IS VISIBLE ABOVE TOP OPENING
7. PIN AND STITCH AROUND TOP
8. TURN THROUGH FROM GAP IN BASE OF LINING THEN STITCH OPENING CLOSED
(1/4 INCH SEAM ALLOWANCE)
cut & sew (534),
one yard (405),
earth day (204)
Log in or Sign up
to add a comment.
Thank you for your lovely comments!
Posted over 2 years ago.
Beautifully illustrated bag. This would be lovely to carry any time.
Like this very much!
Your butterflies make me smile!
Gorgeous illustrations !
so beautiful xxx
Julie, this is gorgeous, so much pretty detail!!!
I love your design, Julie. The detail is absolutely amazing.
Lovely design, Julie. The close up views are gorgeous. Love that you can turn them into cushions as well - great idea!
Thanks for your lovely comments Robin, Tina and Paula!
Absolutely gorgeous illustrations and wonderful colours Julie, a masterpiece, cushions as an alternative is a great idea too!
Beautiful illustrations! I always love a red green color scheme!
The reverse side.
cjldesigns uploaded a fabric image for
Mother Earth Market Bag :
A close up that is not so fuzzy as on the yard view.
Gorgeous! LOVE the garden illustration. The additional images for pouch or pocket are great too.
Thank you Ceri and Alex!
Beautiful work Julie!
Amazingly beautiful illustrations Julie. This makes a very beautiful bag!
© 2008-2015 Spoonflower Inc