To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
1. Cut out bag and lining
2. Fold right sides together and sew bottom and side of bag and lining
3. Turn lining right side out and insert into the bag
4. Cut out straps, put right sides together (one main and one lining strap) and sew leaving one end open, turn right side out and sew a border around each strap.
5. Place the handles inbetween the lining and bag (where marked). Make sure the lining side matches the handles lining. Make sure the handles are looping inside.
6. Sew around the top of the bag leaving a gap. Turn bag right side out.
7. Sew the gap closed and sew a border around top.