To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
1. Pin pieces 1A and 1B, printed side facing in. Sew around outer edge and turn inside out.
2. Repeat step 1 with pieces 2a and b, 3a and b, and 4a and b.
3. Strengthen the wings by inserting either craft wire or a plastic boning material like Rigelene around the outer edge.
4. You could also sew some channels and insert more wire along the main black veins for extra strength. Alternatively you could use a sheet of strong interfacing cut to size and inserted inside the wing and sewn in place.
5. Once you're happy with the shape of the wings, sew up the flat inner edges.
6. Repeat step 1 with pieces 5a and 5b. This will form a base for the wings.
7. Cut along the white lines on piece 5 or sew a button hole if you want something neater. This will be where the shoulder straps will be attached.
8. Attach the 4 wing sections to center of the base (piece 5), sections 1 and 2 at the bottom and 3 and 4 at the top, make sure the longest edge is at the top.
9. Make some straps using pieces 6 and 7 or some lengths of elastic. and thread then through the holes in piece 5.
10. Go out and look awesome.