Want Free Shipping Every Day? Learn How.
Preview scale: 21.0 x 18.0 inches. Show Rulers
<a href='http://www.spoonflower.com/explore/2325501-roll-up-pencil-brush-case-by-verenaerin' title = 'Roll-up Pencil/Brush Case by verenaerin on Spoonflower - custom fabric'><img src='http://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0232/5501/rrrrrollup-pencil-case-purple_shop_preview.png' alt='Roll-up Pencil/Brush Case'/></a>
Change DPI Base size is 150
cut and sew designs:
Eco fashion designer interested in textile design. I enjoy creating digital and hand-drawn prints.
Follow me on Facebook at:
Visit this designer's shop
Cut and sew roll-up case, for pencils or makeup brushes!
Sewing Instructions (with illustrations on fabric):
- Requires 2 small buttons and 1 larger button or ribbon
- 1/2â€ seam allowances
1. Cut along dashed lines*
2. Press 1/2â€ seam on top and right edge of rectangle patch pocket
3. Stitch down seam allowance on top edge
4. Line up patch pocket to bottom left of large inside square and pin
5. Sew down right side of pocket -attaching to square
6. Sew large squares right sides together (leaving hole to turn)
7. Turn right sides out, sew up hole and top-stitch along outside edge
8. Vertically top-stitch centre of patch pocket
9. Top-stitch fold line- right side pocket to top of square
10. Top-stitch top horizontal fold line, 2â€ from top edge
11. Sew button holes in top corners
12. Attach buttons for top fold
13. Sew ribbon tie or button/button hole to close
* fuse if you would like more stability
cut and sew (2399),
back to school (349),
pencil case (160),
Log in or Sign up
to add a comment.
verenaerin uploaded a project image link for
Roll-up Pencil/Brush Case :
Posted almost 3 years ago.
© 2008-2015 Spoonflower Inc