Want Free Shipping Every Day? Learn How.
Preview scale: 21.0 x 18.0 inches. Show Rulers
<a href='http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/2057468-taddy-beanbag-top-by-shiro' title = 'Taddy Beanbag Top by shiro on Spoonflower - custom fabric'><img src='http://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0205/7468/Taddy_swatch_shop_preview.png' alt='Taddy Beanbag Top'/></a>
Change DPI Base size is 150
Collection: Transforming Tadpole
Visit this designer's shop
A cute tadpole bean bag. Buy this swatch and the matching 'taddy beanbag bottom' swatch to make a taddy beanbag.
Collect the set of Froggy, Taddy and Spawny Beanbags
How to Make Taddy Bean Bag.
1. Cut around taddy and taddy bottom.
2. Sew right sides together around taddy leaving 2 inch opening in head.
3. Cut into seams on curves and corners.
4. Turn out and top stitch around inner tail and around back of head.
5. Pour beans or plastic pellets into the head until about 3/4 full. *
6. Sew closed opening.
* You can make an inner bag for the beans if you want out of scrap cotton.
Log in or Sign up
to add a comment.
shiro uploaded a project image link for
Taddy Beanbag Top :
Posted about 3 years ago.
Thanks for the complement and great suggestions, I particularly like the idea of the pillows! X3
These are adorable. You could sew clean chip bags between the front and back for a baby teething chew toy. If you made them a little bigger you could sew cushioning in them for a child's carry and sit pillow for outdoors activities. Cute!
© 2008-2015 Spoonflower Inc