Want Free Shipping Every Day? Learn How.
Preview scale: 21.0 x 18.0 inches. Show Rulers
<a href='http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/2057434-spawny-beanbag-top-by-shiro' title = 'Spawny Beanbag Top by shiro on Spoonflower - custom fabric'><img src='http://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0205/7434/Spawny_swatch_shop_preview.png' alt='Spawny Beanbag Top'/></a>
Change DPI Base size is 150
Collection: Transforming Tadpole
Visit this designer's shop
A cute frog-spawn bean bag. Buy this swatch and the matching 'spawny beanbag bottom' swatch to make a spawny beanbag.
Collect the set of Froggy, Taddy and Spawny Beanbags
How to Make Spawny Bean Bag.
1. Cut around spawny and spawny bottom.
2. Sew right sides together around spawny leaving 2 inch gap open.
3. Turn out and top stitch around black body and eyes leaving 2 inch gap at the same point as the outer gap.
4. Pour beans or plastic pellets into the centeral body until about 3/4 full. *
5. Sew closed inner opening, sew closed outer opening.
* You can make an inner bag for the beans if you want out of scrap cotton.
Log in or Sign up
to add a comment.
shiro uploaded a project image link for
Spawny Beanbag Top :
Posted about 3 years ago.
© 2008-2015 Spoonflower Inc