To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
How to Make Spawny Bean Bag.
1. Cut around spawny and spawny bottom.
2. Sew right sides together around spawny leaving 2 inch gap open.
3. Turn out and top stitch around black body and eyes leaving 2 inch gap at the same point as the outer gap.
4. Pour beans or plastic pellets into the centeral body until about 3/4 full. *
5. Sew closed inner opening, sew closed outer opening.
* You can make an inner bag for the beans if you want out of scrap cotton.