Want Free Shipping Every Day? Learn How.
Preview scale: 21.0 x 18.0 inches. Show Rulers
<a href='http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/1560217-evergreen-christmas-party-ornaments-by-cjldesigns' title = 'Evergreen Christmas Party Ornaments by cjldesigns on Spoonflower - custom fabric'><img src='http://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0156/0217/Evergreen_decs_2_shop_preview.png' alt='Evergreen Christmas Party Ornaments'/></a>
Change DPI Base size is 150
Collection: Christmas Time
I am a graphic designer from the Adelaide Hills in South Australia with a love of fabric design and illustration. I hope you enjoy looking at my designs.
Visit this designer's shop
A few decorations from the Evergreen Christmas Party yardage print.
1. Iron fabric and cut around outside of charcoal area.
2. Pin right sides facing out.
3. Using pinking shears trim just inside the grey area (do not pink the section that is open for stuffing until decoration is finished)
3. The border of this fat quarter panel can be cut and pressed with the edges inward to form the hanging loop. Insert the hanging loop in the top of the decoration when stitching around the edge.
4. Stitch around edge inbetween the red stitch line and the grey border. Leave a small opening near the bottom.
5. Stuff and stitch the opening shut then trim final section with pinking shears.
holiday gift guide 2012 (82)
Log in or Sign up
to add a comment.
adorable do it yourself decorations for the christmas tree! Love it!
Posted over 3 years ago.
These look great!
Finished robin decoration.
cjldesigns uploaded a project image link for
Evergreen Christmas Party Ornaments :
Great idea, Julie!!
Finished squirrel decoration.
Finished owl and pine cone decoration.
Finished fox decoration.
© 2008-2015 Spoonflower Inc