To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
1. Iron fabric and cut around outside of charcoal area.
2. Pin right sides facing out.
3. Using pinking shears trim just inside the grey area (do not pink the section that is open for stuffing until decoration is finished)
3. The border of this fat quarter panel can be cut and pressed with the edges inward to form the hanging loop. Insert the hanging loop in the top of the decoration when stitching around the edge.
4. Stitch around edge inbetween the red stitch line and the grey border. Leave a small opening near the bottom.
5. Stuff and stitch the opening shut then trim final section with pinking shears.