Want Free Shipping Every Day? Learn How.
Preview scale: 21.0 x 18.0 inches. Show Rulers
<a href='http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/1447683-girls-rock-cheater-quilt-quilting-squares-by-risarocksit' title = 'Girls Rock Cheater Quilt or Quilting Squares by risarocksit on Spoonflower - custom fabric'><img src='http://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0144/7683/rrGirls_Rock_Cheater_Quilt_shop_preview.png' alt='Girls Rock Cheater Quilt or Quilting Squares'/></a>
Change DPI Base size is 150
Collection: Girls Rock!
My designs are equal parts cute, rock and roll, and just a little geeky. Just like me!
I love graphic design and combining color and pattern in creative ways.
Visit this designer's shop
Cheater quilt. One yard (42x36) will yield enough for the front of one 36x42 quilt. Buy multiple yards and sew them together for a larger quilt.
The whiteness of your white depends on the fabric base chosen. The whitest whites are the poplin, sateen, and twill. The rest are varying degrees of off-white.
Each square is 6" x 6". Cut them apart for a traditional quilt, or follow the instructions below for a cheater quilt.
Instructions for Cheater Quilt:
1. Wash all fabric (front and back) and iron
2. Cut a piece of quilt batting the same size as the fabric
3. Place the batting in between the two fabrics, with the RIGHT sides of fabrics facing OUT, and pin in place
4. Using the print on the quilt fabric as a guide, sew the 3 layers together along the quilt square lines to make them look like a traditional quilt
5. Sew quilt binding around the edges to finish the quilt
cheater quilt (2415),
electric guitar (27)
Log in or Sign up
to add a comment.
Be the first to add a comment!
© 2008-2015 Spoonflower Inc