To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
The whiteness of your white depends on the fabric base chosen. The whitest whites are the poplin, sateen, and twill. The rest are varying degrees of off-white.
One yard yields 22 completed flags. You just provide extra wide double fold bias tape.
1. Cut out flags along lines
2. Lay 2 triangle shapes, right sides together
3. Using about 1/4â€ seam allowance, sew the longs sides of the triangles together (Leave the top short side open.)
4. Turn the triangle right-side out
5. Iron your triangle to remove wrinkles
6. Repeat for all triangles. (1 yard yeilds 22 finished triangles that are about 6.5â€ wide x 8.5â€ tall)
7. Arrange your flags in the order you would like
8. Sew extra wide double fold bias tape (not included)
across the top of your triangles to complete.