Want Free Shipping Every Day? Learn How.
Preview scale: 21.0 x 18.0 inches. Show Rulers
<a href='http://www.spoonflower.com/explore/1427600-run-for-cure-zombie2012-by-nikky' title = 'Run For the Cure Zombie2012 by nikky on Spoonflower - custom fabric'><img src='http://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0142/7600/rrZombie2012_shop_preview.png' alt='Run For the Cure Zombie2012'/></a>
Change DPI Base size is 150
Collection: Cut & Sew
I'm an illustrator who works with watercolor and vector images. Please contact for custom commissioned work.
Visit this designer's shop
This toy is a fun way to introduce kids to the usual zombies. Most young kids get most afraid of gore and blood which is why this friendly rendition o
This toy is a fun way to introduce kids to the usual zombies. Most young kids get most afraid of gore and blood which is why this friendly rendition of a zombie has neither. Make this light-hearted Halloween toy and be talk of the town!
1. Cut all pieces out of fabric cutting close around the shape.
2. Sow head and similar arm/ leg pieces together, two at a time, keeping right sides together. Keep one side open.
3. Turn right side out and stuff. Close all five pieces.
4. Attach all four appendages to bodies front.
5. Attach bodies back keeping wrong sides facing out and neck open.
6. Turn right side out, stuff and close.
7. Attach head.
cut & sew (534),
plush toys (78),
Log in or Sign up
to add a comment.
Be the first to add a comment!
© 2008-2015 Spoonflower Inc