To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
This toy is a fun way to introduce kids to the usual zombies. Most young kids get most afraid of gore and blood which is why this friendly rendition of a zombie has neither. Make this light-hearted Halloween toy and be talk of the town!
1. Cut all pieces out of fabric cutting close around the shape.
2. Sow head and similar arm/ leg pieces together, two at a time, keeping right sides together. Keep one side open.
3. Turn right side out and stuff. Close all five pieces.
4. Attach all four appendages to bodies front.
5. Attach bodies back keeping wrong sides facing out and neck open.
6. Turn right side out, stuff and close.
7. Attach head.