Want Free Shipping Every Day? Learn How.
Preview scale: 42.0 x 36.0 inches. Show Rulers
<a href='http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/1424879-hellephant-nursery-cheater-quilt-by-risarocksit' title = 'Hellephant Nursery Cheater Quilt by risarocksit on Spoonflower - custom fabric'><img src='http://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0142/4879/rrHellephant_Nursery_Cheater_Quilt_shop_preview.png' alt='Hellephant Nursery Cheater Quilt'/></a>
Change DPI Base size is 150
Collection: Hellephant Nursery Collection
My designs are equal parts cute, rock and roll, and just a little geeky. Just like me!
I love graphic design and combining color and pattern in creative ways.
Visit this designer's shop
A cheater quilt with Helly and his sweet little family. In pastel pink, purple, blue, and gray. Gray chevron border. One yard = one 42x36 quilt.
Perfect for a nursery quilt!
One yard (42x36) will yield the front for one quilt. Buy a yard of coordinating fabric for the back.
The whiteness of your white depends on the fabric base chosen. The whitest whites are the poplin, sateen, and twill. The rest are varying degrees of off-white.
1. Wash all fabric (front and back) and iron
2. Cut a piece of quilt batting the same size as the fabric (42x36)
3. Place the batting in between the two fabrics, with the RIGHT sides of fabrics facing OUT, and pin in place
4. Using the print on the quilt fabric as a guide, sew the 3 layers together along the quilt square lines to make them look like a traditional quilt
5. Sew quilt binding around the edges to finish the quilt
cheater quilt (2402),
gray chevron (30)
Log in or Sign up
to add a comment.
lulz, this is classic! Love it!
Posted almost 4 years ago.
risarocksit uploaded a fabric image for
Hellephant Nursery Cheater Quilt :
© 2008-2015 Spoonflower Inc