To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
A cheater quilt with Helly and his sweet little family. In pastel pink, purple, blue, and gray. Gray chevron border. (See fabric photograph for actual colors.)
Perfect for a nursery quilt!
One yard (42x36) will yield the front for one quilt. Buy a yard of coordinating fabric for the back.
1. Wash all fabric (front and back) and iron
2. Cut a piece of quilt batting the same size as the fabric (42x36)
3. Place the batting in between the two fabrics, with the RIGHT sides of fabrics facing OUT, and pin in place
4. Using the print on the quilt fabric as a guide, sew the 3 layers together along the quilt square lines to make them look like a traditional quilt
5. Sew quilt binding around the edges to finish the quilt