Want Free Shipping Every Day? Learn How.
Preview scale: 42.0 x 36.0 inches. Show Rulers
<a href='http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/1399578-carnival-cheater-quilt-by-risarocksit' title = 'Carnival cheater quilt by risarocksit on Spoonflower - custom fabric'><img src='http://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonflower/public/design_thumbnails/0139/9578/rCarnival_cheater_quilt_shop_preview.png' alt='Carnival cheater quilt'/></a>
Change DPI Base size is 150
Collection: A Day at the Carnival
My designs are equal parts cute, rock and roll, and just a little geeky. Just like me!
I love graphic design and combining color and pattern in creative ways.
Visit this designer's shop
A carnival themed cheater quilt in red and turquoise. A fun mix of vintage and modern prints.
Perfect for a nursery quilt!
The whiteness of your white depends on the fabric base chosen. The whitest whites are the poplin, sateen, and twill. The rest are varying degrees of off-white.
One yard (42x36) will yield the front for one quilt. Buy a yard of coordinating fabric for the back.
1. Wash all fabric (front and back) and iron
2. Cut a piece of quilt batting the same size as the fabric (42x36)
3. Place the batting in between the two fabrics, with the RIGHT sides of fabrics facing OUT, and pin in place
4. Using the print on the quilt fabric as a guide, sew the 3 layers together along the quilt square lines to make them look like a traditional quilt
5. Sew quilt binding around the edges to finish the quilt
ferris wheel (224),
nursery bedding (26)
Log in or Sign up
to add a comment.
Be the first to add a comment!
© 2008-2015 Spoonflower Inc