To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
Retropopsugar has developed lots of DIY Cut and Sew projects to help you get affordable geek fashions, customised for you! Displayed above is the Ladies Large pyjama pants, which fits hips 106-115cm in cotton knit (go one size larger for woven cottons), with an inside leg of approx. 87cm, suitable for height of about 6'1'' although this is easily adapted!
1. Browse www.retropopsugar.com/diy to see our range of decorations and patterns - Garrus, Star Trek, Link, Soot Sprites and more!
2. View our sizing page to work out what size you need: www.retropopsugar.com/sizing
3. Email us your size, gender and decoration/pattern request - you decide everything! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. We will email you a link back here, having updated this image with your chosen size/gender/design, and inform you what fabric to buy it in, typically 2 yards of cotton knit.
5. Follow along with our online video sewing tutorials/instructions at home, to make your perfect garment (http://youtu.be/B_a8X8zOixQ)