To embed this, cut and paste the following html into your web page:
Cut and Sew Table Runners
Dianne Annelli © 2012 all rights reserved
NEW! 2 in 1 Table Runner Fabric
I am now trying out some of my more popular designs
in cut and sew table runners and placemats.
Directions: Sewing your own set of table runners is easy! Just cut along
the pre-outlined patterns, iron edges over twice at about one quarter inch
and sew along edges with a coordinating thread.
• Makes 2 table runners per yard. One for you and one for a friend!
• Finished size approx. 14 inch x whatever width fabric you choose
• One runner color scheme is: black and warm tangerine on white fabric
• Second runner color scheme is: black, tangerine and red on white fabric
Links to other fabrics:
• View my ever growing napkin collection
I would be happy to customize any of my patterns
if you would like them in a different size or color combination.
My designs are independently illustrated by me and
protected by copyright. All rights reserved. Please support me
by not copying my art. Contact me if you want to license my designs.