'Lindisfarne Celtic Knots'
I drew the Lindisfarne cross in black and white, then developed a series of patterns from the drawing. Most of the series uses ivory background and warm grey lines.
This fabric is surface-printed and available at different weights and widths. It can be combined with woven fabrics for richer depth, or embroidered upon.
Click on any design to visit its page and purchase fabric
- Bring a Celtic knot backpack to the Saint Patrick's Day parade
- Add a vendor booth backdrop or tablecloth at the Irish festivals, Renaissance fair, or Welsh Eisteddfod
- Wrap Celtic candles, Claddagh rings, meat pies and shortbread gifts in fabric
- Sew stuffed animals, phone cases, and children's clothes to sell at festivals
- Decorate your Irish wedding with voile hangings over dowels
- Design outifts for fiddler groups, bard bands, Renaissance masquerades, bagpipe parades, and theater costumes.
- Add atmosphere to your Scottish bakery or Irish pub with Celtic curtains and tablecloths
- Make fake chain mail for your band, tattoo parlor, or knife shop
- Dab competitors' sweat at Highland games
- Offer napkins at haggis eating contests